top of page
Let's talk. Call us today.
To be considered for admission to Good Works Life Recovery House, the following criteria must be met:
* Have a substance use disorder
* Age 21 or older
* Speak English
* Meet additional criteria required by DDAP
(Department of Drug & Alcohol of Pennsylvania)
* Willing to participate in our Treatment Program.
General admission hours are weekdays from 9am-4pm.
* Reality Therapy (William Glasser)
* Client Centered Therapy (Carl Rogers)
* Thomas Gorsky (Relapse Prevention)
* Self In Relation Model( Dr. Jean Baker Miller)
* Temperament Therapy (NCCA/Arno)
* Alcoholic Anonymous/Narcotics Anonymous
* Spirituality and Faith in God
Criteria for Admission
Good Works Life Recovery House
102 Old Wynn Rd
Uniontown, PA 15401
Office Hours: M-F 8am-4pm
All staff members adhere to Pennsylvania’s Department of Drug and Alcohol Program’s staffing requirements for Drug and Alcohol Treatment Activities.
bottom of page